We are an organization of non-believers that focuses on:
- Community Involvement
- Social Events
- Education and Information
In addition to periodic events here and there, we have these monthly events:
- Dinner, Wine, and Art Hop in Lodi (First Friday)
- Drinking Skeptically (Second Friday)
- Brunch and Atheism (Second Saturday)
- Freethought Movie Night (Third Sunday)
- Colloquiums (Third Wednesday, odd-numbered months)
Most of our meetings are held in Stockton and Lodi. In addition to in-person meetups, we have an active online discussion forum for people to express their ideas, challenge others, share information, or talk about anything that is on their mind. The Stockton Area Atheists and Freethinkers has no monthly dues, and no mandatory attendance.
Just like you, we are looking for like-minded people who have left dogma and irrationality behind.
We welcome you to our group.