The Foundation for Critical Thinking is hosting a conference this summer, July 31 – August 4, 2017, and you could play a role!
The 37th Annual International Conference on Critical Thinking will feature sessions both for educators and professionals of other backgrounds, including:
- Fostering Critical Thinking in the University Clasroom on a Typical Day.
- Strategic Thinking within Business and Government Using the Tools of Critical Thinking.
- Critical Thinking as Essential to the Acquisition of Knowledge in K-12 Education.
- Emotional Intelligence: A Powerful Conception.
- For Administrators: Promoting and Cultivating Critical Thinking across the Organization.
- Assessing Critical Thinking in Teaching and Learning.
Learn about how you could give an interactive lecture or lead a roundtable discussion by submitting a proposal.
Want to support Critical Thinking? Buy a Ghandi Tote Bag!