Who are we and what is our purpose?
Orlando CoR is an affiliate of the United Coalition of Reason, or UnitedCoR, which is a national organization that works to raise the visibility of local groups in the community of reason. This collective visibility is accomplished by conducting campaigns to highlight the fact that non-theists are present in every community in America. Another important function is the organizing of local groups to communicate with each other and hold events. We also support the separation of church and state in the United States through the court system.
To contact the Coalition, email [email protected].
The United CoR has endorsed the mission of the Secular Coalition for America. UnitedCoR has itself been endorsed by or has cooperative relations with American Atheists, the American Ethical Union, the American Humanist Association, the Center for Inquiry, FreeThoughtAction, the Richard Dawkins Foundation, and the Secular Student Alliance.
The Orlando CoR consists of groups for people of all ages and are listed below. Each link will take you to our groups page where you will find detailed information.
Groups for Everyone
- BE Orlando
- Black Nonbelievers of Metro Orlando (BNMO)
- Brevard Area Atheist Meetup (Space Coast Freethought Association)
- Central Florida Freethought Community (local chapter of FFRF)
- Deltona Humanist Association
- Florida Atheists, Critical Thinkers, & Skeptics (FACTS)
- Generation Atheist Orlando
- Hispanic-American Freethinkers
- Humanist Community of the Space Coast
- Lake County Triangle Atheist Social Group
- Orlando Skeptics Discussion Group
- Recovering From Religion at the University of Central Florida
- SSA at the University of Central Florida
- SSA at Valencia College
- Sunday Assembly – Orlando