- Apex High School Secular Student Alliance
- Carrboro High School Student Alliance of Rational Thinkers
- Duke Secular Alliance
- Ethical Humanist Society of the Triangle
- Freethinkers, Agnostics, Atheists & Secularists of the Triangle (FAAST) Meetup
- Parenting Beyond Belief
- Triangle Atheist Meetup
- Triangle Freethought Society
- Secular Student Alliance at North Carolina State University
Secular Student Association at UNC-Chapel Hill
The purposes of the organization shall be to 1) Provide a community for students with naturalistic worldviews, 2) improve community through service, 3) promote and affirm positive images of those with naturalistic worldviews, 4) promote the scientific and rational examination of the universe and all that it contains, 5) educate ourselves and the community about science, philosophy, and religion, 6) encourage and participate in the public discussion of religion, 7) advocate causes that coincide with secular ideals (e.g. tolerance, separation of church and state, freedom of speech, and freedom of inquiry), 8) Organize events and activities relevant to our objectives.
All undergraduate and graduate students at the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill are eligible for membership.