The Northwest Freethought Coalition
The Northwest Freethought Coalition is an informal group representing various Freethought, Atheist, Agnostic, Humanist, Naturalist and other secular groups in the Pacific Northwest.
Freethought is a philosophical viewpoint that holds that beliefs should be formed on the basis of science, logic, and reason, and should not be influenced by authority, tradition, or any other dogma.
Click HERE for information about the Coalition.
Coalition members include:
- Atheist Church of Truth
- Eastside Atheist/Agnostic Meetup Group
- Freethinkers United Network
- Humanists of North Puget Sound
- Humanists of Washington
- Seattle Atheists
- Secular Jewish Circle
- Tacoma Atheists
- University Unitarian Humanists
Information on each group and a link to its website can be found HERE.
The Coalition sponsors five events during the calendar year:
- Darwin Day in February.
- NWFA Conference in March.
- July 4th NWFC Picnic.
- Hands Across the Border Picnic in September.
- Winter Solstice Dinner in December.
Please check HERE for times and locations.